This page describes the way to connect gateway to device.
Following picture shows framework of gateway and devices(*). The most simple configuration is connecting gateway and device directly without HUB.
The data on each devices are collected to gateway and sent to Web application on cloud via internet.
* Such as sensor.
Power strip and adapter (Included)
LAN cable (Included)
* Please don't use included USB cable wrongly.
|PWR||Power||Solid (constant) green if unit is on indicating that DC power is present.|
|STATUS||Power Status||Default condition: LED blinks when OS is fully loaded.|
|LS||Link Status||Varies with radio model.|
|CD||Carrier Detect||This LED is on when a cellular data connection is made.|
|Signal||Signal Strength||These 3 LEDs display the strength of the cellular signal.|
* Please don't connect USB cable or antenna to other connector, such as USB HOST, USB DEVICE and GPS. These connectors won't be used.
- Connect the supplied antenna to the CELL connector on the back of the device.
- Connect the supplied antenna to the AUX connector on the back of the device. (Recommend)
- Use the Ethernet connector to connect the Gateway to the device.
- Connect the power cord to an outlet or power strip and to the power adapter.
- Connect the power adapter to the barrel jack on the back panel of the device.
- The Power LED comes on immediately after power is applied. Wait for the Status LED to begin blinking.